We have experience in manufacturing vaccines and offer a range of cGMP production options including:
- Dedicated manufacturing and containment areas
- Specialty services in formalin killing and removal
- Production of live or killed bacterial vaccines
- Recombinant vaccines
- Antigen capture and stabilization
Our scientists and staff can work with you to design a successful campaign using a variety of approaches.
- Live, attenuated vaccines
- Inactivated vaccines
- Subunit vaccines
- Toxoid vaccines
- Conjugate vaccines
- DNA vaccines
- Recombinant vector vaccines
A dedicated project manager will assist you in understanding the best approach that fits your needs based on targeted information about the microbe, pathway to infection, immune system response and global conditions that may impact efficacy or distribution.
From preclinical scale to clinical-scale to commercial vaccine manufacturing, our cGMP-compliant manufacturing capabilities complement our testing services to provide you with a comprehensive portfolio of services for your biopharmaceutical product from a single, harmonized source.
We supply services to include:
- cGMP virus and cell banking
- Vaccine manufacturing via cell culture
- Vaccines for clinical trials (manufacturing scale – up to 5,000 vials per batch)
- Pilot-scale virus manufacturing
All of our services include the very best in quality and regulatory support.