Luina Bio are currently expanding and have vacancies for the following roles!
Quality Assurance Scientist (Experienced) Pharma/Biotechnology
Due to rapid and ongoing expansion, Luina Bio( www.luinabio.com.au ) an experienced Brisbane based contract Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical manufacturer, who offers client focused services to primarily an international client base, is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Scientist.
If you want to work for a company with core values of Honesty, Transparency and where you “get on with the job” à “What’s the outcome that we need to achieve?” this well-established organisation is where you should be. Exciting moves are underway!
We are also seeking qualified staff for the following two roles.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Microbiology & HPLC users for QC roles Pharma/Biotechnology
Due to rapid and ongoing expansion, Luina Bio is looking is looking for an expression of interest from experienced microbiologists and HPLC users (at the high end of experience) for QA and QC positions.
- Analytical role in the QC Laboratory (60% time on bench:40% time on QA/QC documentation)
- Conduct HPLC method development & validation & perform HPLC analyses as necessary
- Prepare and perform validation and performance qualification of relevant processes & equipment
- Monitor and maintain QC consumables stock. Prepare and perform validation of performance processes and equipment.
- Prepare and review controlled QC documentation
- Perform in-house microbiological & biochemical testing of starting materials, in-process products, finished products and stability trials
- Maintain & evaluate environmental monitoring of the facility
- Prepare and maintain master and working cell banks
- Perform raw material inspection and sampling and preparation of material for external analysis
Wanted Bio-processing/ Fermentation/ Purification Scientists/Technicians
Due to rapid and ongoing expansion, Luina Bio is looking for an expression of interest for multiple Bioprocessing/Fermentation/Purification roles (junior/mid-level/senior).
The focus of these critical positions are:
- Large scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing, especially Fermentation and protein purification, process development and operation
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Prepare, complete and review SOP’s
- Assist in the Validation program
It would be preferred if you have the following experience:
- Mid to Large Scale Fermentation
- Mid to Large Scale mid and downstream processing
- Biopharmaceutical process development
- Document and report writing
It would be preferred that you have had a minimum of 2 to 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/related industry under GMP conditions and have a tertiary qualification in a life science discipline or engineering.
Shift and or weekend work may be required
If you value scientific excellence, recognize the importance of partnerships and collaboration, and strive to lead by example—then consider joining the Luina Bio team.
LuinaBio endeavour to supply all employees with optimal working conditions, on-going support and a focused direction. With your co-operation, this should deliver positive results, opportunities and benefits to you, your colleagues and the company.
Employees are the most valuable resource available to a company, and we encourage the innovative and distinctive ideas that come with staff contribution.We provide diverse opportunities for career development and individual advancement, and as part of Australia’s most experienced biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisations.
Our employees have technical excellence, scientific creativity, attention to detail, and a passion for problem solving. If you have those skills and want to be a part of the Luina Bio team, please follow the links to learn about career opportunities in our Darra, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia office.
We hope that you decide to join us and look forward to a long, happy and successful partnership together.