Luina Bio are currently expanding and have vacancies for the following roles!
We have an exciting position for a Head of Downstream Processing – Pharma/Biotechnology.
We are seeking an ambitious and motivated Head of Downstream Bioprocessing (Pharma/Biotechnology) to lead our bioprocessing manufacturing team. The successful applicant will be a subject matter expert in purification of recombinant proteins. They will be expected to provide additional technical knowledge and work with our clients to achieve their manufacturing goals for scale up and commercialisation. The ideal candidate will be looking for a leadership role within the laboratory to provide technical mentoring, management of a team of scientists and oversight of projects.
This role is a full time, permanent position at our manufacturing site in Darra, Brisbane, Queensland. Relocation costs are available for the right applicant. Short term accommodation is available for relocating candidates.
We are also seeking qualified staff for the following two roles.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Microbiology & HPLC users for QC roles Pharma/Biotechnology
Due to rapid and ongoing expansion, Luina Bio is looking is looking for an expression of interest from experienced microbiologists and HPLC users (at the high end of experience) for QA and QC positions.
- Analytical role in the QC Laboratory (60% time on bench:40% time on QA/QC documentation)
- Conduct HPLC method development & validation & perform HPLC analyses as necessary
- Prepare and perform validation and performance qualification of relevant processes & equipment
- Monitor and maintain QC consumables stock. Prepare and perform validation of performance processes and equipment.
- Prepare and review controlled QC documentation
- Perform in-house microbiological & biochemical testing of starting materials, in-process products, finished products and stability trials
- Maintain & evaluate environmental monitoring of the facility
- Prepare and maintain master and working cell banks
- Perform raw material inspection and sampling and preparation of material for external analysis
Wanted Bio-processing/ Fermentation/ Purification Scientists/Technicians
Due to rapid and ongoing expansion, Luina Bio is looking for an expression of interest for multiple Bioprocessing/Fermentation/Purification roles (junior/mid-level/senior).
The focus of these critical positions are:
- Large scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing, especially Fermentation and protein purification, process development and operation
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Prepare, complete and review SOP’s
- Assist in the Validation program
It would be preferred if you have the following experience:
- Mid to Large Scale Fermentation
- Mid to Large Scale mid and downstream processing
- Biopharmaceutical process development
- Document and report writing
It would be preferred that you have had a minimum of 2 to 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/related industry under GMP conditions and have a tertiary qualification in a life science discipline or engineering.
Shift and or weekend work may be required
If you value scientific excellence, recognize the importance of partnerships and collaboration, and strive to lead by example—then consider joining the Luina Bio team.
LuinaBio endeavour to supply all employees with optimal working conditions, on-going support and a focused direction. With your co-operation, this should deliver positive results, opportunities and benefits to you, your colleagues and the company.
Employees are the most valuable resource available to a company, and we encourage the innovative and distinctive ideas that come with staff contribution.We provide diverse opportunities for career development and individual advancement, and as part of Australia’s most experienced biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisations.
Our employees have technical excellence, scientific creativity, attention to detail, and a passion for problem solving. If you have those skills and want to be a part of the Luina Bio team, please follow the links to learn about career opportunities in our Darra, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia office.
We hope that you decide to join us and look forward to a long, happy and successful partnership together.