Luina Bio are currently expanding and have vacancies for the following roles!
Senior Protein Purification Scientist
Due to success, expansion, and rapid growth, Luina Bio is seeking an experienced Senior Protein Purification Scientist to join our team.
In this unique role as Senior Protein Purification Scientist, you will work to design, develop, optimize, and scale-up recovery and purification processes for isolation of recombinant proteins. This will involve continuous evaluation of each process and technique for optimisation purposes, as well as collaborating with colleagues to solve problems related to recovery and purification activities. As you stay current on new scientific and technological developments via scientific meetings, seminars, and regular scientific reviews, you will utilise those new technologies and establish those technologies to improve purification / recovery capabilities in the process development group. This is an advanced role offering an incredible opportunity.
We are also seeking qualified staff for the following two roles.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Microbiology & HPLC users for QC roles Pharma/Biotechnology
Due to rapid and ongoing expansion, Luina Bio is looking is looking for an expression of interest from experienced microbiologists and HPLC users (at the high end of experience) for QA and QC positions.
- Analytical role in the QC Laboratory (60% time on bench:40% time on QA/QC documentation)
- Conduct HPLC method development & validation & perform HPLC analyses as necessary
- Prepare and perform validation and performance qualification of relevant processes & equipment
- Monitor and maintain QC consumables stock. Prepare and perform validation of performance processes and equipment.
- Prepare and review controlled QC documentation
- Perform in-house microbiological & biochemical testing of starting materials, in-process products, finished products and stability trials
- Maintain & evaluate environmental monitoring of the facility
- Prepare and maintain master and working cell banks
- Perform raw material inspection and sampling and preparation of material for external analysis
Wanted Bio-processing/ Fermentation/ Purification Scientists/Technicians
Due to rapid and ongoing expansion, Luina Bio is looking for an expression of interest for multiple Bioprocessing/Fermentation/Purification roles (junior/mid-level/senior).
The focus of these critical positions are:
- Large scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing, especially Fermentation and protein purification, process development and operation
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Prepare, complete and review SOP’s
- Assist in the Validation program
It would be preferred if you have the following experience:
- Mid to Large Scale Fermentation
- Mid to Large Scale mid and downstream processing
- Biopharmaceutical process development
- Document and report writing
It would be preferred that you have had a minimum of 2 to 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/related industry under GMP conditions and have a tertiary qualification in a life science discipline or engineering.
Shift and or weekend work may be required
If you value scientific excellence, recognize the importance of partnerships and collaboration, and strive to lead by example—then consider joining the LuinaBio team.
LuinaBio endeavour to supply all employees with optimal working conditions, on-going support and a focused direction. With your co-operation, this should deliver positive results, opportunities and benefits to you, your colleagues and the company.
Employees are the most valuable resource available to a company, and we encourage the innovative and distinctive ideas that come with staff contribution.We provide diverse opportunities for career development and individual advancement, and as part of Australia’s most experienced biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisations.
Our employees have technical excellence, scientific creativity, attention to detail, and a passion for problem solving. If you have those skills and want to be a part of the LuinaBio team, please follow the links to learn about career opportunities in our Darra, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia office.
We hope that you decide to join us and look forward to a long, happy and successful partnership together.